buhi pa tawon

Uy mga bruha! I'm back. Kapoy man update sa akong blog uy. Uneventful kaayo akong life so far. There's nothing there for me to blog/brag about.

Except siguro on the fact that I was scolded by some hypocrite for lacking the attitude. Heck! Figures of Authority. They just have the figure, but never the authority. It made me flood post on friendster. Pero duh! I'm way over it! Damn professor!

And we (Reane, Karen, Kuya Alex and I) won the Architecture Quiz. First Place. P8,000. Fame. And maybe some bragging rights. Nilampaso namin and Ateneo de Davao and University of Mindanao. Heheh. Kidding. Actually, it was because of luck and some stored knowledge that we won.

Another thing. Twilight. I have read all four books and have watched the first movie installment. My advice: Don't watch the movie. The movie was made for the readers. And it was made to spoil the expectations of the readers. Though Pattinson was a thing, better stick to the book if the story and not the cinematography that you're after.

Meron pa ba? hmmm...

0 violent reactions: