Taho. Taho. Taho.

Taho.. (ano ba english translation nito?)
I like it warm and saucy. This has been my all-time favorite street food ever. My katabaan since I was a child was due to my addiction to taho. I have been lucky I can tolerate the lactose intake in my system or else I would be like my sister who always experience stomachache when she eats one. Its a mixture of soybean custard, sago pearls, melted kinugay scented with langka, and Manong Taho's sweat, saliva and accidentally-fallen boogers. Nahh just kiddin' (or not).

Everytime I don't have an early class, Manong Taho has been my alarm clock. Everytime I hear him scream his esophagus out to attract attention, he never fails to attract mine. I immediately get up, rush to the kitchen and grab the biggest glass in the rack! Mas malaking baso, mas marami. Nahihiya kasi sila minsan pag hindi napupuno ang baso. HAHAHA! When I can't have a glass of it, I always find myself craving for it in the middle of the day. Meron bang nabibili nito sa mga convenience store or sa grocery? Hanggang tanghali lang kasi usually sila Manong. Hmp! KUNG SINO MANG MAY ALAM NG MGA COMMERCIAL TAHO, UTANG NA LOOB SABIHAN N'YO AKO!

0 violent reactions: